About the job
MNX Solutions supports provides 24x7 monitoring, and management of cloud infrastructure on both public and private clouds.
For this position, you should:
- Have at least 3 years of experience administering Linux and operating cloud infrastructure.
- Have practical knowledge of Linux networking, routing, and firewalls.
- Be very comfortable with SSH, shell, pipes, and common Linux tools.
- Be comfortable using software revision control (e.g. Git).
- You should have automation experience (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack).
- Have experience with open source database technologies.
- Be very familiar with securing cloud infrastructure.
- Have excellent written skills.
- Have experience using or implementing monitoring systems such as Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, Nagios, Graphite, etc.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Being responsible for customer onboarding, daily administration, technical support, and maintaining consistent configuration -- with particular focus on security and automation technologies.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly responding to requests, resolving incidents, and managing changes.
- Create documentation related to projects, technical infrastructure, and development practices
- Being part of the on-call rotation.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage provided at 100%
- HSA, 401k