24x7 Linux Server Management and Operational Support
Based in the US, our team of Linux experts help you manage your infrastructure with 24×7 monitoring and maintenance of your Linux environment. We help you solve existing issues, identify weaknesses in your infrastructure, provide patch management, 24×7 monitoring, all while automating your operations.
Let us handle the day to day operations of your Linux server environment, and we’ll make sure your servers are secure, backed up, and always available. Our Linux server management suite is a great fit for organizations that have a couple, or 100’s of servers in the cloud, or at your datacenter.
Areas of expertise
- Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Google Compute, Openstack)
- Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Designing and implementing secure architectures
- High availability design
- Haproxy, Apache, Nginx
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, & Oracle
- Ruby, Python, Golang, PHP, & Java
- cPanel, & Plesk
- 24×7 monitoring and response to outages
- Operating system maintenance, security patches and updates, and troubleshooting of supported services
- General system monitoring and metrics (CPU, disk, memory, load, etc.)
- External service availability monitoring
- Offsite backup management – install, manage and monitor Customer or MNX based backup solution.
- Initial security assessment, and ongoing security scanning.
- and more..
Our dedicated Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is available for those environments that required a specific focus on creating and maintaining scalable and highly reliable systems.
Our SRE service provides an engineering discipline for your company that combines software and systems engineering to build and scale distributed, fault-tolerant systems. Our SRE’s ensures that your service are reliable, and available while watching capacity and performance.
- Available as 1/4, 1/2 or full time
- Combine with our 24×7 monitoring for complete coverage
- A senior resource with expertise matched to your environment