Senior Linux DevOps Engineer: Full time on-site in Monroe MI
We are a growing team of expert Linux admins and are looking to bring on our next team member. We work on exciting projects including AWS, high availability, ansible/puppet, performance tuning, backup design, hacked systems, physical server deployment at colo’s around the US, disaster recovery, working with development teams to design highly scalable architectures, and much more including our own cloud hosting solution.
Who we are looking for
- Talented, and self-motivated.
- An uncanny ability to solve problems (typically Linux related).
- You have excellent customer service skills.
- You enjoy being challenged, and know you have more to learn.
Skills you should have
- You have administered Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, or Debian servers in a highly available production environment.
- Automation is something you take seriously, and have used ansible or similar products.
- You have programming experience, and can write complex scripts in Perl/Python/PHP/bash/etc.
- Juniper networking experience a plus.
- Openstack, or OnApp experience a plus.
What we have to offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Dental
- Supplemental Aflac coverage
- Paid vacation
- Relaxed, but professional environment
- Flexible scheduling
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself.